U.S. Army Test & Evaluation Command Seeking Engineers, Scientists, Meteorologists, Chemists and more!
The U.S. Army Test & Evaluation Command (ATEC) is seeking an array of positions from students, entry-level to experienced candidates. ATEC has a unique mission wherein we test all military equipment before it ever touches Soldier's hands. We hire civilians, which means, you can still support the Military and National Defense without having to enlist. At ATEC we have a saying: If a Soldier rides, wears, shoots, or deploys it, we test it. Our goal is to provide America’s Military with the best equipment to win and return home safely. To learn more about ATEC, please visit our site: ATEC Civilian Careers | ATEC CIVILIAN CAREERS United States Army Test and Evaluation Command
Job Advertisements are included in attachments, please read carefully.
To apply, all candidates must complete their application via the following Yello link: U.S. Army Test & Evaluation Command | Share your information (yello.co)
Positions Recruiting For:
- Budget Analysts
- Computer Scientists
- Engineers (Civil, Computer, Electrical, Electronics, General, and Mechanical)
- IT Specialists
- Operations Research Analysts
- Physical Scientists
Salary Range: $22,194 - $122, 782 / Base Per Year PLUS Locality Pay (In federal service, pay is set by pay plan and locality)
Student Position Duties:
Internship positions provide for development and training. Assignments become more responsible as incumbent increases knowledge and skills through work experience and academic training. As a
Student Intern you will:
- Provide technical support to development of programs
- Complete mathematical computations to obtain values
- Analyze computer and software system requirements
- Perform routine tasks associated with physical tests and experiments
Position Information: Term appointment not to exceed 4 years; Part-Time or Full-Time
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- One year trial/probationary period may be required
Entry-level (Recent Graduates/Alumni) through Experienced:
Duties: Serves as a member of an interdisciplinary team in the Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) wherein the assigned mission is to conduct test and evaluation on a variety of Army equipment (i.e. artillery, small arms, armor, automotive, and ammunition) to determine whether such material is qualified for production and whether US Army standards of quality are being maintained.
Competencies Desired: Data analysis, modeling and simulation, communication (oral/written), internships, problem solving, conflict resolution, hands-on lab/field experiences, logical/critical thinking, high- level projects, presentation skills, leadership skills.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
- Travel requirements – up to 25%
- May be required to submit a Financial Disclosure Statement (OGE 450)
- PCS may be authorized